A rule for all members and guests:
Shooters shall be safe, courteous, and shall at all times behave in a sportsman like manner. No aggressive, and/or threatening behavior will be tolerated at any time. Such behavior can and will result in disciplinary action, or expulsion
All ports on the outdoor range are available for use.
Anyone who hears gunfire coming from off club property, is asked to report it, as soon as possible, to the North Attleboro police department. Tel: (508) 695-1212
The Commonwealth of Mass has a ZERO tolerance for alcohol and firearms.
The use of alcohol on club grounds has, for many years, been banned by the Board of Directors.
The purpose of this rule is to avoid liability should an accident occur either on or off the grounds involving alcohol consumption. We are not insured for this.
Any individual who brings an alcoholic beverage onto the club premises for consumption will be subject to immediate TERMINATION of membership and further use of the facilities for life.
- Firearm Safety Course - at the main clubhouse. Classes are given by Ted Oven of Northeast Trading Co. Call Northeast Trading for more information (508) 695-4852. The next Course will be September 20, 22 and 25.
- Pistol ranges - will be used for the Massachusetts State Championship matches on August 20 and 21. Therefore, the outdoor and indoor pistol ranges will be closed to club members from 9 AM until after 6:30 PM on these dates.
- Skeet range - The skeet fields will be closed during the Massachusetts State Championship matches on August 20 and 21
- Rifle range - use of the rifle range will be limited to .22 rimfire only during the Massachusetts State Championship matches on August 20 and 21.
- Summer Skeet League and Rifle Shoots have been scheduled. No club organized pistol shoots are planned. Check the rifle and shotgun areas for details and dates. The calendar has been updated.
Please check the website frequently
- Cameras have been added and are active on the outdoor pistol range. These cameras record activity on the range. There will be more cameras added soon.
- The suggestions that the NRA inspector made after he evaluated the safety of the club, have been fulfilled. The club passed the safety inspection.
- If you put the word Angletree in the Google search line, the club comes up multiple times.
- Members who had not renewed by the second Saturday in February will find their fob will not work. Once the member renews, the fob will be reactivated.
- Indoor range qualifications are held, by appointment, on the second Saturday of the month from 10AM to 12 Noon. Jerry Provost will conduct the qualifications. Please call the club to leave your name and phone number if planning on attending. (508) 695-0902
- Club orientations are held on the last Sunday of the month starting at 10 AM. Butch Pratt and Jerry Provost host this mandatory orientation.
-Please check the calendar frequently.
As an NRA member you are entitled to a $2500.00 firearms insurance. It does come automatically with membership, but, you must activate before any claim is submitted. Once activated, you are then covered.
Information as seen on the website:
Activate your NRA member insurance benefit today.
No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance
As an NRA member, you are eligible to receive $2,500 ArmsCare Firearms Insurance. This insurance is available at no cost to you but it must be activated to take effect.
ArmsCare Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with protection for their firearms and accessories include scopes, rings, mounts, slings and sling swivels, which are attached to the insured firearm.
With ArmsCare Firearms Insurance, guns and accessories are protected from the following:
- Direct physical loss
- Theft (Theft from a vehicle is covered when it is the result of breaking and entering a locked vehicle or locked portion of the vehicle.)
Firearms do not need to be scheduled and serial numbers are not required.
Enjoy one of the benefits of being an NRA member. Activate your No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance online today!
To activate go to http://www.locktonrisk.com/nrains/armscare.htm
As a courtesy to our neighbors, NO SUNDAY outdoor shooting is allowed before 10:00am effective immediately,
unless approved by BOD.
Questions? Use the E-Mail Us link on the
website and we'll get back to you.
renewal forms for 2016 are
Please send your form and payment back ASAP to avoid any
lapse in membership.
a copy here.
Gun Club: The
Angle Tree Stone Rod & Gun Club's objective is to procure
and enforce suitable laws for the protection and preservation
of fish, animals and game, song and insectivorous birds;
to promote the culture of fish and game; and to introduce
new species of fish, game and birds. And to stimulate and
good fellowship among sportsman, hunters and fishermen of