A rule for all members and guests:
Shooters shall be safe, courteous, and shall at all times behave in a sportsman like manner. No aggressive, and/or threatening behavior will be tolerated at any time. Such behavior can and will result in disciplinary action, or expulsion
The pinshoot has returned to Angletree - Cost $10.00 for guests and $7.00 for members. Ted Oven will be running the event s. The first was a resounding success. See the pistol page for further information.
The Commonwealth of Mass has a ZERO tolerance for alcohol and firearms.
The use of alcohol on club grounds has, for many years, been banned by the Board of Directors.
The purpose of this rule is to avoid liability should an accident occur either on or off the grounds involving alcohol consumption. We are not insured for this.
Any individual who brings an alcoholic beverage onto the club premises for consumption will be subject to immediate TERMINATION of membership and further use of the facilities for life.
- There will be a Thank You Luncheon on November 15 at 3:30 PM. All who have assisted in work parties or target repairs or have assisted in any way to keep our club looking good and running well are invited. We need to get a head count so please respond to email@example.com with your choice of foods. We would be very happy for all of you to attend this event so please plan to do so and send your response to the above email or if you don't have email you can call Dave at 508-216-5819 and he would be happy to pencil in your choices of pizza or Chinese or both. There will be a large screen TV for those who want to watch the game
- Bowling Pin Shoot- When: November 21 Where: Outdoor range Time: 11:30 AM to (depending how many shooters show up) 2:00 PM Cost: $7.00 for members and $10.00 for guests. See pistol page for more detail.
- As we did last winter: Starting on October 23, Dick Waite will host the Indoor Range Familiarization sessions. They will happen on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. For this you simply show up with eye and ear protection, lead ammunition and a handgun up to .45 caliber. No magnum ammo allowed. See the Indoor Range rules on the pistol page.
-There will be a Turkey Shoot on November 22 starting at 9 AM. Targets are at 100 yards. Cost $10.00. Classes of rifles: The four classes are: Center Fire super stock, Iron sites, 22 rim fire scope and center fire hunter class: any rest except one piece rest. Rules will be reviewed at the time of the match. There will be a Club Breakfast starting at 8:00 AM
- Club Breakfast: When: November 22, 2015 Where: Main Clubhouse Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM Price: $8.00 Menu: All you can eat. Eggs (made to order any style)- omelets - ham - sausage - home fries - Belgian waffles - toast - coffee and juice.
-Firearm safety Course - at the main clubhouse. Classes are given by Ted Oven of Northeast Trading Co. Call Northeast Trading for more information (508) 695-4852. There will be no classes in November.The next Course will be December 1, 3 and 6.
- Check for BOD meeting notes and updates to the Standing Rules. (Select in the right hand column on this page.)
-Indoor range qualifications are held by appointment on the second Saturday of the month from 10AM to 12 Noon. Jerry Provost will conduct the qualifications. See the pistol page.
- Club orientations are held on the last Sunday of the month starting at 10 AM. Butch Pratt and Jerry Provost host this mandatory orientation.
-Please check the calendar frequently.
As an NRA member you are entitled to a $2500.00 firearms insurance. It does come automatically with membership, but, you must activate before any claim is submitted. Once activated, you are then covered.
Information as seen on the website:
Activate your NRA member insurance benefit today.
No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance
As an NRA member, you are eligible to receive $2,500 ArmsCare Firearms Insurance. This insurance is available at no cost to you but it must be activated to take effect.
ArmsCare Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with protection for their firearms and accessories include scopes, rings, mounts, slings and sling swivels, which are attached to the insured firearm.
With ArmsCare Firearms Insurance, guns and accessories are protected from the following:
- Direct physical loss
- Theft (Theft from a vehicle is covered when it is the result of breaking and entering a locked vehicle or locked portion of the vehicle.)
Firearms do not need to be scheduled and serial numbers are not required.
Enjoy one of the benefits of being an NRA member. Activate your No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance online today!
To activate go to http://www.locktonrisk.com/nrains/armscare.htm
Visit The Angle Tree Forums
As a courtesy to our neighbors, NO SUNDAY outdoor shooting is allowed before 10:00am effective immediately,
unless approved by BOD.
Questions? Use the E-Mail Us link on the
website and we'll get back to you.
renewal forms for 2015 are
Please send your form and payment back ASAP to avoid any
lapse in membership.
a copy here.
Gun Club: The
Angle Tree Stone Rod & Gun Club's objective is to procure
and enforce suitable laws for the protection and preservation
of fish, animals and game, song and insectivorous birds;
to promote the culture of fish and game; and to introduce
new species of fish, game and birds. And to stimulate and
good fellowship among sportsman, hunters and fishermen of