A rule for all members and guests:
Shooters shall be safe, courteous, and shall at all times behave in a sportsman like manner. No aggressive, and/or threatening behavior will be tolerated at any time. Such behavior can and will result in disciplinary action, or expulsion
Ports 1-15 on the outdoor pistol range are closed until further notice.
Anyone who hears gunfire coming from off club property, is asked to report it, as soon as possible, to the North Attleboro police department. Tel: (508) 695-1212
The Commonwealth of Mass has a ZERO tolerance for alcohol and firearms.
The use of alcohol on club grounds has, for many years, been banned by the Board of Directors.
The purpose of this rule is to avoid liability should an accident occur either on or off the grounds involving alcohol consumption. We are not insured for this.
Any individual who brings an alcoholic beverage onto the club premises for consumption will be subject to immediate TERMINATION of membership and further use of the facilities for life.
- Junior Archery -Starting Saturday February 13 and continuing each Saturday through March, there will be an Archery program that is open to members children and grandchildren between the ages of 8 and 15. The program will be hosted by Frank McLaughlin and will run from 10AM to 1PM. Juniors must be accompanied by an adult. Dates are posted on the club calendar.
-Firearm Safety Course - at the main clubhouse. Classes are given by Ted Oven of Northeast Trading Co. Call Northeast Trading for more information (508) 695-4852. The next Course will be March 1, 3, and 7.
-The Indoor Range Familiarization sessions are Canceled. The sessions held on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM will no longer be available. We want to thank Dick for having made these sessions available
Pinshoots have been canceled until further noticed. Notices will be posted on the home page. Details will be posted on the pistol page.
- Check for BOD meeting notes and updates to the Standing Rules. (Select in the right hand column on this page.)
- South Shore Rifle and Pistol League weekly matches are listed on the appropriate site.
- Indoor range qualifications are held by appointment on the second Saturday of the month from 10AM to 12 Noon. Jerry Provost will conduct the qualifications. See the pistol page.
- Club orientations are held on the last Sunday of the month starting at 10 AM. Butch Pratt and Jerry Provost host this mandatory orientation.
-Please check the calendar frequently.
As an NRA member you are entitled to a $2500.00 firearms insurance. It does come automatically with membership, but, you must activate before any claim is submitted. Once activated, you are then covered.
Information as seen on the website:
Activate your NRA member insurance benefit today.
No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance
As an NRA member, you are eligible to receive $2,500 ArmsCare Firearms Insurance. This insurance is available at no cost to you but it must be activated to take effect.
ArmsCare Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with protection for their firearms and accessories include scopes, rings, mounts, slings and sling swivels, which are attached to the insured firearm.
With ArmsCare Firearms Insurance, guns and accessories are protected from the following:
- Direct physical loss
- Theft (Theft from a vehicle is covered when it is the result of breaking and entering a locked vehicle or locked portion of the vehicle.)
Firearms do not need to be scheduled and serial numbers are not required.
Enjoy one of the benefits of being an NRA member. Activate your No Cost ArmsCare Firearms Insurance online today!
To activate go to http://www.locktonrisk.com/nrains/armscare.htm
Visit The Angle Tree Forums
As a courtesy to our neighbors, NO SUNDAY outdoor shooting is allowed before 10:00am effective immediately,
unless approved by BOD.
Questions? Use the E-Mail Us link on the
website and we'll get back to you.
renewal forms for 2016 are
Please send your form and payment back ASAP to avoid any
lapse in membership.
a copy here.
Gun Club: The
Angle Tree Stone Rod & Gun Club's objective is to procure
and enforce suitable laws for the protection and preservation
of fish, animals and game, song and insectivorous birds;
to promote the culture of fish and game; and to introduce
new species of fish, game and birds. And to stimulate and
good fellowship among sportsman, hunters and fishermen of