Angletree Stone Rod and Gun Club 2015
1. A returning member owes the full years dues and the initiation fee is waived as long as it was paid within the last five (5) years.
2. The children of members in good standing who wish to become members of the club at age 18 – 21 do not have to pay the $125.00 initiation fee.
3. All renewal memberships should be mailed if possible.
4. Any member who is 65 years of age or older and has been a member of the club for 10 consecutive years is required to pay $35.00 for their membership.
5. Any member who is in active military service, and notifies the Board of Directors, will remain an active member. They will receive a free one year membership upon their return.
6. If any holiday should happen to fall on the 1st Monday of the month, the Board of Directors meeting will be postponed until the 2nd Monday of the month.
7. The Board of Directors approved minutes shall be posted on the web site with no last names.
8. Club equipment shall not leave club property unless approved by the Board of Directors or for repairs.
9. Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
10. A nonmember may shoot on the rifle and pistol range as a guest of the club three (3) times with the supervision of a member. One guest shooting while one member supervises. Any variation of the rule is subject to prior approval from the Board of Directors. Guests may shoot only 22 cal. guns on the indoor range.
11. Angletree Stone Rod and Gun Club supports 100% membership in the NRA/ GOAL. This membership is solely the responsibility of the member.
12. The Treasurer shall be expected to pay all bill pertaining to the general operation of the club, for example, all utility bills, insurances, licenses, fees and emergency repairs.
13. Members only may use the off-hand position on the rifle range, sanctioned events excluded.
14. No Committee shall incur indebtedness or obligate the club for any sum in excess of $100.00 without the prior approval of the Board of Directors.
15. Member children may shoot 22 cal. pistols with supervision of a Mass. Licensed person, starting at age 12 one round at a time and at age 18, 22 cal. and center fire with 5 rounds in a magazine but no magnum loads.
16. Member children may shoot on the rifle and shotgun ranges at age 8 with supervision with only one round in the chamber except shotgun.
17. No alcoholic beverages allowed.